Monday 7 April 2014
Until Monday 5th May 2014, you, Regular Reader, are eligible to vote for the Peoples’ Choice Award section of the Best Australian Blogs 2014 competition. Now, the reason that I mention that is I’m hoping that you’ll be kind enough to vote for my blog, the one you’re reading right now, Some Day And Never.
- In order to vote, all you need is a valid email address.
- Then, click the link that I’ve strategically positioned below, and get voting.
- The survey is in alphabetical order and, as such, you’ll find me, Some Day And Never, on page 4, relatively close to the bottom of the page.
- It is important that you continue through the survey to the last page, where you’ll see a DONE button. For your vote to be registered, you must click that DONE button. You don’t need to vote for anyone else, unless you particularly want to.
- Once you’ve clicked DONE, that’s it for you. Thank you very much.
You are only allowed to vote once per email address. Yep, once per email address . . . not that I’m trying to put any ideas into your heads.
I know that I’ve got little chance of winning. I simply don’t have the numbers of visitors, or the readership that other blogs on this list of over 962 sites have. I also don’t have as large a Social Media network to pull off a win. However, I’d like to think that the writers whose books I’ve bought, blogs I have supported, pages I’ve ‘Liked’ on Facebook, etc. might be inclined to help me out, and send a vote my way. It takes maybe five minutes of your time, and you don’t have to be an Australian resident to vote. International voters are welcomed with open arms.
If you’re one of the people who has already voted for Some Day And Never, I thank you very much, and I greatly appreciate that you’ve taken time out of your busy lives to do so.
Here’s the link for you to hit up and vote . . . I could have put up the funky ‘Vote for me’ badge, but I thought I’d go for subtle instead. Remember, I’m on page 4 towards the bottom:
Just in case you haven’t seen it, this is my nominee badge that I get to display.