Wednesday 13 June 2012 She smiled smugly. The constabulary had nothing on her or her involvement in the recent deaths in Blackfriar’s Dell. Helen Carlisle was essentially Teflon coated – everything was going to slide right off of her. ‘I … Continue reading
Copyright © 2010 - 2015 All rights reserved. Danielle Monique.
** Danielle Monique has asserted her intellectual and moral rights to be recognised as the author of all work on this site, unless otherwise credited or stated.**
- Real Women Don’t . . .
- Hypocrisy And Stupidity Abound
- The Majestic
- Committed – Part 6
- Committed – Part 5
- Committed – Part 4
- Committed – Part 3
- Committed – Part 2
- Committed – Part 1
- Nothing As Simple As Cops And Robbers
- Nothing But Words . . .
- Things That Don’t Suck Big Time . . .
- Things That Suck Big Time . . .
- Untold – Part 3
- Untold – Part 2
- Untold – Part 1
- There’s No Accounting For Taste . . .
- So Many Owe So Much To So Few . . .
- Hidden Levels . . .
- FFS Teachers, Pay F*cking Attention This Time
The Filing Cabinet
Oldies, But Goodies