Sunday 20 – Monday 21 May 2012 ‘Oh, dear God, Detective Chief Inspector, what do you want now?’ Lady Emma Carlisle demanded. She examined his face as he sat opposite her in the sitting room of the Carlisle’s recently renovated … Continue reading
Copyright © 2010 - 2015 All rights reserved. Danielle Monique.
** Danielle Monique has asserted her intellectual and moral rights to be recognised as the author of all work on this site, unless otherwise credited or stated.**
- As The Days Pass – Pt 1
- A Thing About…Part2: The Men
- A Thing About You…Part 1 – The Ladies
- Honest Mistake, Truth Seeker, Or Searching For 15 Minutes?
- Art For Art’s Sake – Part 5
- Art For Art’s Sake – Part 4
- Art For Art’s Sake – Part 3
- Art For Art’s Sake – Part 2
- Art For Art’s Sake – Part 1
- It’s Too Late, Baby, It’s Too Late . . .
- Review: The Leviticus Murders – Bob Moats
- Final Curtain
- Review: The Scarlet Gospels – Clive Barker
- Stupidity Level: Boss
- A Tiny Note
- Hip Hip Hooray For The Media
- Critical Markers – Part 7
- Critical Markers – Part 6
- Critical Markers – Part 5
The Filing Cabinet
Oldies, But Goodies